Full-time Operations Support to assist the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing international environmental testing and consulting company.
· Coordinate with vendors, clients, consultants, and partners to get projects scheduled, staffed, executed, invoiced, and paid
· Respond to customers’ emails and place orders for them, coordinate deliveries of goods to customers’ homes or offices.
· Answering telephone, answer customer inquiries
· Maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies and lead times; place orders for supplies.
· Reconcile delivery records with selected suppliers monthly
· Assist with other responsibilities as needed, for example:
o Issue fapiao
o Drive Residential business, working with Shanghai Residential team
o Confirm fapiao information to enable issuing on time; create and manage contracts
· Minimum of 1 year operations, office management, project management, executive assistant, or vendor management experience
· Experience in international company (strongly preferred)
· Strong understanding of structured processes
· Background in science or accounting a plus
· Independent, proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
· Native Chinese speaker, excellent written business English and strong English oral fluency required (generally speak Chinese in the office but all email communication and reports are in English)
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with CRM and IT networks a plus
· Fun, team-oriented, likes to learn and solve challenges
· Passion for making a difference and helping clients
· Working hours are typically 9:30am-6:30pm. May require occasional evening or weekend based on business requirements.