Sales Director of the Chengdu branch. This branch targets the large base of local and international clients in southwest as well as international schools, health care, and the residential product sales market. The Sales Director will focus on market presence, lead generation, channel partner development, and accounts management. A successful Sales Director will be able to recruit, train, and retain sales talent. Over time, this position may evolve into a broader General Manager role.
- Achieve annual profit targets
- Increase market and brand awareness through thought leadership, events, and channel partnerships
- Recruit, develop, manage, and retain staff
- Maintain quality control of operations coordination (service delivery) for Chengdu projects in accordance with approved company standard operating procedures
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrated track record of sales success
- Minimum of 2 years’ team management experience; ideally in sales, business development, or general team management
- Educational background in science, chemistry, engineering, architecture, or development preferred
- Industry experience in our key client industries preferred: green building (design or build), facilities or property management, operations, environmental consulting or solutions, environmental health & safety, industrial hygiene, or healthcare.
- Experience in startup or international companies highly favored
- Must be a local hire and currently located in Chengdu with local network
- Outgoing personality who enjoys networking and meeting people
- Fluent English and experience working in foreign firms. We love entrepreneurs and former business owners
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint – particularly in developing proposals and sales pitches
- Familiar with sales management tools and processes such as pipeline reviews, sales forecasting, channel partner development, and sales management or CRM tools
- Fun, team-oriented, likes to learn and solve challenges
- You have a passion for saving people’s lives and making money doing it
Working hours are typically from 0930-1830, but our company supports a flexible and project-based work schedule; work may entail occasional weekend and overtime work, but if required, will be offset by time off on another workday.